Acceptable Items to Donate: All items must be in fair condition, cleaned, and free of defect, rot, damage. We reserve the right to decline items based on overstock, condition, etc.
Must be less than 20 years old. We accept: Dishwashers , Microwave ovens, Refrigerators, Small appliances, Stoves (electric or gas), Washers & dryers (electric or gas),Water heaters (electric or gas)
We accept both kitchen and bathroom cabinets in sets or individual pieces. All cabinets must be complete and contain all doors, drawers and knobs/handles. In cases where the sink cabinet has water damage, please try to salvage the face of the cabinet. A prospective buyer could always build a new box for the face frame.
No rotted wood, broken glass or peeling paint. We accept: Exterior or interior doors, Exterior sliding or patio doors (must be assembled and complete with all jambs, tracks, and hardware. Individual sliding or patio door slabs will not be accepted.), Pre-hung or slabs, and Storm doors (must have all tracking)
Windows must be complete units with all sashes and frames and have no rotted wood, cracked or foggy glass
Lighting must be complete, in working order and in fair. We accept: Lamps, Indoor lighting (except fluorescent, canned or track lighting), and Outdoor lighting
We accept: Fiberglass bathtubs with no cracks, Pedestal and drop-in bathroom sinks, Stainless steel and porcelain kitchen sinks, toilets, and Miscellaneous plumbing hardware. Toilets and sinks cannot be colors other than white, off white, or stainless steel.
Must be free of stains, tears, excessive wear and animal smells or damage. We accept: Chairs, Loveseats, Ottomans, Recliners, Gliders and Sofas (no sofa beds).
Must be free of stains, cracks, peeling or damaged finishes, excessive wear or animal damage. We do accept: Armoires, Bedroom furniture (NO mattresses), Book shelves, Chairs, Coffee tables, Dining room furniture, desks, filing cabinets, and Wood furniture.
Columns, Mantels, Stained and leaded glass windows
- Hardwood flooring(must have no splitting or cracking and must be at least 30 square feet in quantity)
- Vinyl and ceramic No chipped, cut or broken pieces will be accepted.
- Complete sets of door hardware, hinges, etc.
- Any quantity of nails, screws, fasteners, hangers, connectors, etc.
- Lumber must be free of ALL nails and screws
- All lumber must be a minimum of 2 feet in length, with no warping
- Sheetgoods (particle board, paneling, plywood) must be at least half sheets with no damage
- Trim and molding must be a minimum of 2 feet in length
Various but determined acceptable upon inspection to include switches, plugs, outlets, outlet covers and switch plates, wire.
We accept both hand and power tools. Power tools must be in good working order.
- AC window units (in good working condition)
- Gas logs
- Hot water baseboard in good condition
- Stone pavers
- Wallpaper (packaged—NO remnants or partial rolls)
- Wood stoves (free standing)
- Virtually anything in the home building process if it is new and/or unopened. Some seasonal and size restrictions may apply.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED:
- baby items
- Bedding, household linens (e.g. sheets, towels, etc.) or personal items
- Box springs and mattresses
- Clothing of any type
- Fluorescent lights
- Musical instruments
- Toys or games
- Sofa beds (or anything with a mattress)
- Sporting goods
- Wallpaper (partial rolls)